Historic Buildings of Leeds city centre digital treasure hunt - part of the Leeds Digital Festival
Posted: 15 November 2011 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-11-15

Hi Civic Voice members,

I am from a group of digital / historical enthusiasts in Leeds and we have produced a digital treasure hunt to explore some of the beautiful buildings / areas of Leeds which normally go unnoticed as part of the Leeds Digital Media Festival.

I just wanted to let anyone who might be interested in the event know that it is taking place on Sunday 20th November starting at the amazing Corn Exchange building. The event is a nominal £5 per team (this includes a drink at the end) and starts at midday. In order to take part you must be fairly digitally savvy and be in posetion of a smart phone. (more details on the Check in Check Off website. If you have any questions please feel free to tweet us http://twitter.com/#!/chkinchkoff

Before I forget, the first prize for the winning team is a lovely wine and cheese box kindly donated by Farmison so it’s well worth it.

There are limited tickets, so please be quick, we’d love to see some more people passionate about the history of Leeds. The end location is a very special listed building which you would normally not have access to due to insurance limitations.

Martin

‹‹ Open Plaques      Empty Buildings ››