Upcoming workshops: Neighbourhood Planning
Civic Voice is delighted to announce five free neighbourhood planning workshops for civic groups across England
The Localism Bill introduces the concept of Neighbourhood Planning: a bottom-up approach to planning for the future of an area led by the community. Civic groups now have a real opportunity to develop plans and shape proposals for the places they live in.
However, many questions have been raised: what is a neighbourhood? How do we produce a plan? Who is responsible for preparing them? Civic Voice is organising five workshops across England in the hope to help answer these questions, and many more.
The workshops will be a chance to:
• Discuss the emerging neighbourhood planning process
• Discover existing tools to prepare and review plans
• Imagine new tools to help you plan a neighbourhood
• Share your ideas and experiences with other groups
To book onto the most convenient workshop to you, please click on the link below
- Bristol, 21 February, 1- 4pm
- Ashford, 10 March, 10 - 1pm
- Peterborough, 14 March, 1- 4pm
- Preston, 24 March, 9.30 - 1pm
- Wakefield, 28 March, 1 - 4pm
These workshops are being supported by Locality